Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Red Sheep Wander

Seeping over the wall like water out of a bowl.
The plants stop when you watch them grow.
The wind kisses the trees like a babys hand.
The gentle stream flows away from the land.
The sweet song we've heard from way down below the mermaids and nyphs are all aglow.

Alone on the island away from all pain the only sound heard is this new game we play. Silent sheep wander over lush green hills never to learn the meaning of pills.
Sitting alone in the dark on your bed lets your mind wander to days before now.

Wander on, wander on, wander on the water never stops flowing the waves never ending the blood always dripping the pills always popping.

The wander sheep never to cry never to know what it feels like to lie.
The pain that they bring the memories that erase.
The tears that I feel, never to care.

Soft words that are wisperd from the dark water of the bath, the scum and the ruins from the people of the past.
The thumping in my veins of the blood slowing down make me wish I knew away to leave this town. The people always stareing always asking why. But never to learn the reasons I cry.
The cars rolling by the sun going down these changes I've never had around. Locked in my room. The key to my soul was lost in the sea so very long ago. The dark of the night like the morning I see, the wind blowing thu the thin wispy trees.

The smile that never is seen is lost in the grass by the little red stream.
The sheep that never could be found hide in my mind away from the town.
The world that was hide there away from all pain was cushionedby the pills that went down my drain.


Wander on, wander on, wander on the water never stops flowing the waves nevre ending the blood always dripping the pills always popping.

The wandering sheep float thu my mind in the dark of my room in the cold of my crys.


Sara Z
2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home