Wednesday, May 18, 2005

That Night

You walked in just like you walked out, told me you might wanna go out.
Sat next to me on the couch as we watched the lady play the ukulele, told me I could be your lady.

*I’m think’n that I pretty much love you and I’m think’n that I pretty much love you, I’m think’n I’m not sure what its all about but I’m pretty sure that I’m in love with you*

Your hair really drives me wild. You make me feel like a little hippie child. The way you watch me dance out there really makes me wanna smile. I wouldn’t mind running the mile if I ended up in your arms.

*So, I’m think’n that I pretty much love you and I’m think’n that I pretty much love you, I’m think’n I’m not sure what its all about but I’m pretty sure that I’m in love with you*


You walked out just like you walked in told me maybe we should just be friends, made me sad and made me feel blue, but I knew that I would come after you.

*So, I’m think’n that I pretty much love you and I’m think’n that I pretty much love you, I’m think’n I’m not sure what its all about but I’m pretty sure that I’m in love with you*

I know that ill never forget you, you made my night really rad even though I’m feeling kinda sad, I’m pretty sure that I’m in love with you, I’m pretty sure that I’m in love with you I’m pretty sure that I love you!

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa Z said...

Sara deary, it's July, blog you will!

Loveth,
Auntie xoxo

5:13 PM  
Blogger Theresa Z said...

It's August and August is almost over....word up, if you will. Loveth, the Auntie. xoxoxooxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoox *splat*

9:56 PM  
Blogger nanatales said...

When you were little and you saw something DEEDEE would have liked you would say "it's to bad DEEDEE had to die she would have really liked that".
Well, when I read this poem, I though it is to bad Curt had to die because he could have written the music that would have made this poem a world wide musical hit......
Someone should write the music....
You are brilliant!!! Love you! Nana

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home